Nature’s cure for cold and flu season!
Golden Honey for balancing Immunity during cold and flu season!
Turmeric, which contains the active compound curcumin, has become widely known in the last couple of years as an anti-inflammatory, immune booster, natural antibiotic and blood pressure regulator amongst many other remedies. Golden Honey (a mixture of turmeric, honey and black pepper) is a natural remedy that can be taken by the whole family. (Check with your physician if you are taking medications for blood pressure or gall bladder disease before consuming)
Golden Honey Recipe and how to use:
At the first signs of a cold, flu or feeling run down, make Golden Honey and consume it in this way.
- 1/2 cup of raw organic Honey
- 1 tablespoon of organic Turmeric powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of black Pepper (do not omit this ingredient. It’s necessary for the benefits of Turmeric to enter your bloodstream)
Mix together and store in a glass jar.
- At the onset of a cold or the flu, take 1/2 a teaspoon of the Golden Honey every 2 hours until symptoms are alleviated. Let the honey sit in your mouth for a few seconds before swallowing.
- Use as cough mixture. Take 1/2 a teaspoon for annoying tickling coughs or sore throat.
This Golden Honey also makes a great cup of Golden Milk to give you a good nights’ sleep! Just add a spoonful to a cup of warm milk of your choice (cow’s, coconut, almond, etc.)
Stir and enjoy!
2 thoughts on “Turmeric Golden Honey”
Going to try this tonight!
Thanks for the comment! Please let me know how you like it!