Today’s smoothie recipe for those that want an adaptogenic, hydrating, cooling, enriching and bowel moving start to the day! – 2 large Servings
- 10 large Strawberries
- Quarter of a cup of Aloe Vera Juice (inner fillet)
- 1.5 cups unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 cup unsweetened Apple Juice
- 1 tablespoon of Costa Rican Raw Cacao Nibs
- 1 teaspoon of fresh local Bee Pollen
- 1 tablespoonful of organic Maca powder
- 1 teaspoonful of Ashwaganda powder
- Quarter of a cup of Chia soaked water (1 teaspoon of previously soaked Chia seed in 4 cups water)
- 6 small leaves of Kale
Garnish with a touch of Turmeric and Cinnamon!
These smoothies will give you greater energy, less hunger and feelings of well being throughout the day.
NOTE: The local bee pollen will help reduce allergies if taken on a daily basis throughout the season.